Thursday, August 9, 2007

Yesterday was such a blast! My dear friend Tori and her gang came over and swam, swam, and swam with us! We had such a blast that we didn't want to stop and go to football practice (pop warner)! They are coming again today and I will post pics when I get them back-underwater cameras are such fun! We missed Leissa and her gang but, maybe today we will see them. These two amazing ladies are such fun and also my carpool buddies! Couldn't do it without them----I guess I could but what fun would that be?! Thanks guys! But don't let me forget that my cute little header for my blog, yeah I know you saw it, it was all Miss Tori's doing! Don't you just love it!! Thanks Miss Tori!

1 comment:

Kari said...

Yes, Tori is the blogging genius!! What would we do without her?! The blog is looking fantastic!! Keep it coming!