Saturday, August 25, 2007

I'm a CRAZY Addict

Okay--I have a HUGE problem and it is affecting me pretty much constantly! I started this online self paced (notice the word self paced) photo shop elements digi scrap class with Jessica Sprague. Now I do have to pick kiddos up from school and we do have football, and feed them, make sure homework is done, and I should be doing house work but, every time I have a free second I am on my computer working on assignments and goofing around! It is sooo bad that my do-dudes whine when it will be their turn to use the computer! Pretty bad, huh?! WELL-let's just pass the blame right down to the source of my addiction! My partners in crime, part of the dark side team, Kari and Tori! Thanks all to them! BUT check out some of the cool stuff I have done! I really do love those two that pulled me from the light to the dark! Hee Hee--love you guys (and don't tell anyone but, I am thankful for all of it, even if I have a sink full of dishes & piles of laundry, dirty floors, unmade beds, etc., etc., I still am thankful!)

2 comments:

Tori said...

You are so welcome for pulling you to the dark side. Good thing this class is only four weeks long. Although...part two starts in October. So we have a little break in there to clean up our houses and children so we can neglect them again. ;)

Kari said...

Just know that my dishes are done and my laundry is folded and put away (except for one load that was done on Monday ... last day I did laundry) :) So glad you decided to join us ... when do we get to come TOGETHER to do our homework?! I've got wireless @ my house, a laptop for Tori, and a husband who plays basketball until about 11 on Tuesday nights ...