Thursday, August 9, 2007

Okay Tori, you are in so much trouble. I woke up at 1:30 this morning and did a load of laundry--the hub needed those undies, so since I was just wanting to play around and had some me time I went to Tori's blog and looked up this web site The Pioneer Woman. Geez, I read it for 2 hours and then went to bed--not because I wanted to but, I know that my work (which is it ever done?-NO) would start just as little growing feet ran down the hall. I am hooked on this blog! So much to read, awesome pics, and my favorite for those of you who don't know is cooking--lots of really yummy recipes on there which I am going to try! So anyone need cinnamon rolls because this recipe make 7, yes 7 pans! Now I am trying to get into shape for the P.F. Chang Half Maration, so just so Mister LC knows I will not eat a pan by myself before the marathon! Maybe just half--okay, maybe I should make these after January then!

1 comment:

Kari said...

Um, we could seriously use some cinnamon rolls and would be more than happy to take them off of your hands ;) I promise not to tell Leon! Good for you on the 1/2 marathon - I thought I'd be brave and train for a 5K and thought THAT was brave! Good luck with the training :)