Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Craziness Is What I Seem to Crave!

My oldest boys go to school in town. Do-due gets out at 4 pm, I am the 4 o'clock pick-up for carpool, which I totally love. The 4 o'clockers are awesome kiddos! We rush everyone home and then borrow my dear friends house as a dressing room. In the process Blue Boy empties half the playground on her clean floor! We, I guess I should say I forgot Do-dudes football girdle for his pads! So we book it home and find it, add the pads, change and hustle out the door. Book it West for a 25 minute drive and barely, I mean barely make it to 6 o'clock practice! Whew! No extra sprints today. Not that Do-dude has had to do that on his mother's account. Because I rock!! Oh yeah, Hub is working late again! Yuck! Okay, I did mention that my boys were playing Pop-Warner! They are super excited! I am a little less excited than they are. Do-dude is starting to get the hang of tackle so it seems that he is more excited each day to go. My Blue Boy started flag yesterday. Yesterday was more like finding your team, getting to know the coach and exercise a little. Now mind you this is flag football, My Blue Boy took out the coach's son with a hard take down today in practice. I didn't see what exactly happened but as soon as the little guy cried I said to my dear friend of many, many years I can guess that Blue Boy had something to do with that. . . she laughed and said YUP! I told my Hub and all he said was YES!!!!!!!!! Okay you ego junky, our kid just hurt the coach's kid. . .did you hear me?! Hub said okay so he didn't respond correctly, but he knows that coach will want him on his team when tackle comes. Yesterday Blue Boy thought it was a free for all and was taking kids down left and right. Granted they were all excited running around in those "new cleats that make them super fast and really strong "(that was a direct quote from Blue Boy). So once practice was over I explained that this is flag. "I know" was all that came out of his pouty mouth. He was very sad. While Do-dude practices at one corner of the field Blue Boy is at the opposite corner across the two baseball diamonds and across another parking lot. So all in all I never, NEVER get to use the chair that I brought, and in two hours I see a total of about 35 mins because I am walking back and forth trying to divide me in two while towing a tot around who walks at the pace of a turtle, but, with a water spray bottle in his hand walks more like a snail and doesn't want to be carried. The ants need water too! AAAHHHHHHHH!! We get home at 9 pm and Hub made dinner, which I was grateful for--He ordered a pizza! Thanks for helping me stay on my little mini marathon diet Babe! After showers and PJ's it was off to do homework! 30 minutes of reading--not bad--if I had 30 minutes! Now does this make anyones day seem a tad better I hope because my tootsies are tired and my back is killing me! But, I love this life!!! I hope Hub isn't working late tomorrow! I think I need a time out! I was thinking an hour massage would be nice!

3 comments:

Kari said...

You more than deserve that massage ;) Your life sounds like it just exactly as it should be!!

Anonymous said...

I was just up with a mid of the night feeding and thought I would read from from a few blogs. Your posts are so much fun to read. You are a busy girl, but you can tell you love it!

Tori said...

Thanks for saying I had a clean floor. ;)

Can't wait for the babysitting group to get started. I can see we are all going to be looking forward to Friday nights.

Loved this post! Made me smile picturing you and your cute boys!