Thursday, August 2, 2007

First Steps

Okay! I have followed in my Mom's footsteps, as well as, many dear friends and decided to start a blog! I thought this is so much fun to read all of yours that I would like to let you in on some of the craziness that happens in our home! With 3 growing boys there is ALOT of craziness around--oops I guess I'm not counting my biggest boy my husband. So 4 boys! I was reading all of my friends blogs today and felt like I got to chat with everyone about their lives and families and felt a connection. I hope that you will feel that same feeling as time goes on and I get the hang of this blogging thing! I know I have 2 experts on my side, my Mom and my dear friend Tori! Every year it is a tradition to get together at my Grandma Michael's house with all the family and meet the Easter Bunny and find all the wonderful, loads of eggs that are hidden all over the front yard! When I say load of plastic eggs I am not kidding! This is a picture of me and the boys with the Easter Bunny! My youngest of my boys, does NOT like the nice Easter Bunny!!! He cried and shook with terror. You could tell by his face that he still wasn't happy to be next to that mean ol' rabbit! (We finally talked him into the picture). My hubby was out mingling with the family!

1 comment:

Kari said...

I feel the same connection when I read my friend's blogs!! Welcome to the blogging family :)