Thursday, August 9, 2007

Dealing with Football & Aligators in the night!

Do-dudes is going for the hit--well we are gearing up anyway! Who said this was easy? I find myself leaning to the right as he hits the pads. Go Do-dude Mom is pushing forward with you. Uh Mom, I can't get this thing off my noggin! HELP! My Blue Boy created this little setup here for him and his new friend. I think that they were to busy making the rules though because they really never got to follow through with all of it! Here they are making the rules and the teams! It was just the two of them. 'uperman was just watching this interesting process! 'uperman is making sure that the grass was okay and letting me know that it needed thining in a spot and was insistant that I took a picture of it! Football has started this week but, this was our first practice with a helmet. Do-dudes head needed a Medium helmet that had to be ordered. Sorry, Kiddo you inherited your Boppa's noggin! They worked on tackling. Do-dude was kinda intimidated to just hurt the pad like it was another kid, but, I know with time that if he just imagined it was his brother messing up his Lego ship that he just built, he probably would have no problem. This does happen on occasions and it is not the funnest thing to handle. But, we live and love here, don't we boys. My Do-dude is growing up so fast!! My baby 'uperman 'ukerfish (superman sucker fish) wanted his Alligator on the way home from practice. I couldn't quite figure out this child and what in the world was an alligator to a 2 year old? All he kept saying is, "my alligator mommy, MY ALLIGATOR!" I am trying to drive down the highway and I have a kid screaming in his most big boy voice, trying to make clear what he wanted--it is just an Alligator for goodness sakes! Okay since I couldn't figure this out for the life of me I summoned the other two in the back, "What on this green earth is 'uperman talkin' about?" "I dunno!" was all the help I got from the back seat! Thanks guys! Racking my brain on what 'uperman 'ukerfish in the back seat wanted and it finally hit me what the child was talking about. He wanted his Gatorade! When I asked him if that was it ,he said, " yes, I want my alligator". Wow, that was confusing enough especially since I felt like I was in manual drive from being up so early this morning--thanks again Tori-I do love ya though! And just for the record in my house Gatorade is really called Alligator to my 'uperman 'ukerfish. (My superman sucker fish is what he calls himself just in case any of you are confused!) The football in the dirt is something that My Blue Boy came up with to keep him busy with his new little friend and 'uperman. They are also the cheering squad and 'uperman is grass control, making sure that it was okay and is thined correctly. Enjoy and watch out for the Alligators!

2 comments:

Lois Michael said...

Very cute. Love those little lovebugs. Love their alias'....sound right!

Kari said...

Are you kidding me? You have me cracking up ... which I haven't done a lot of in the past few days ;)