Monday, August 6, 2007

My Guys

Okay here is the gang! This talks measures about my boys! They are all wearing their own personalities right now-my oldest, is such a go with the flow. Middle-doing his own thing. Youngest-wanting his own independance! My hubby--the big kid.
My two youngest riding a camel named Luke. The youngest was afraid at first but, loved it in the end. My middle didn't want to get off. He is my dare devil and loves life and every moment trying to out do what he last did, saw, or thought about doing. He likes to see what his Mothers reaction is I guess!
At the Phoenix Zoo they had a display of rays that you could feed and touch. It was pretty cool! The kiddos loved it, although it was kinda intimidating to have them swoop over your hand and suck up their dinner! We could of spent hours in here hanging out with the rays!

1 comment:

Kari said...

What a handsome bunch!! BTW - I've got 3 little girls over here but you might have to fight it out with Tori as to who gets them ;)