Thursday, February 26, 2009

Missing you!

This morning I had an early morning photo shoot with a handsome little devil! Mr H was so funny-he kept telling me to keep an eye on him because "he is really sneaky". He did so great and I would totally show off his handsome pics but, I am in Texas visiting my little sis and New Bil. We just got in and are talking to the kids--they don't want to talk to me they want to talk to My sis & new bil. Except for Upperman, he was crying when I hung up from him. I felt so bad-my poor little man---Momma loves you guys! Be good for Nanie & Boppa and remember that I am thinking of you every minute that I am away from you guys! You are also in my prayers until we are together again! Love you Do dude, Blue Boy & Upperman. Thanks Mom & Dad for providing my kids with tons of grandparent fun and lots of love! Your the best!

2 comments:

Lois Michael said...

You are welcome & they will be fine. Getting to wake them up soon. Hugs! Have fun.

jeni said...

Hey...when you come back do you want to practice photoging on my beautiful babies??? Aileen LOVES, and I mean LOVES to model for pictures. :)