Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Geez! Where did the time go!

Okay, where did it go? It the middle of February and I am already behind on this New Year's Res about trying to blog something once a week. (If I said I would do it more--well lets just look at the history of my amazing blogging record! That should speak for itself!) Recap-January started out amazing. It was white and fluffy and a little cold without my boarding jacket and gloves, boots, hat, etc, etc. We were visiting BIL and Sil in Utah with their munchkins. Nana had given us snowboarding lessons and passes! We LOVED it!! It is our new fave. I didn't think that I would like it much but, I can't believe how hooked I was on it.
Isn't he so cute. Look how little that board is. Uperman was the only one who decided that he tried it for half the day and "will do it next year" because he "falled down alot and I don't wike that!" Blue boy decide to just go straight down the hill without waiting for his instructor. When his instructor went to find him he was already in line for the lift to go back up. Bil had to tow him up the hill back with his snowboarding class. But, then again this kid seeks anything that can be fast and dangerous! He was upset because he didn't want to do lessons anymore. He just wanted to board!
Do Dude couldn't get enough. He is my one that is really cautious and takes time getting comfy with different ideas. But, he was up there and wanted to go every time that the Big Boys went. He wants to move were there is snow for at least half the year so he can board. So two weeks in Utah was a blast, we still could of stayed up there with the fam for a little longer! There was 9 of us in 630 sq feet and it was great! (For all 2 weeks and everyone survived. Our little families were upset to leave each other cause we just didn't have enough time to hang out. So this is how our January started. Beware if I post again it will include more pics from the beginning of January--sorry trying to keep this shock low key.

2 comments:

jeni said...

Hey girl!!! How the heck are you guys? We miss you all. :(

Tiffany said...

Looks like tons of fun!!! the boys are getting so big!!