Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Cracking me up!

Okay today was so fun!!! I borrowed little Miss K and she made me laugh the whole time. Especially when she didn't know what to call me. I was dubbed "that Mom". I loved it! Her and Upperman played and tickled and picked flowers together and made wishes! When we were done or rather ran out of time they were surprised and said, "that's it?". Thanks Miss K and Upperman for a fun afternoon! Here is the first pic that I opened and thought I would give her Mom a little preview of her cutie pie.

4 comments:

kathee said...

Wow!!! I love it Brandy I love it!!!

Lois Michael said...

Very cute Brandy, what a doll.

Courtney said...

She is so cute!! So I gotta go cuz I have to pic you up in a few hours and the house isn't clean!!!

Courtney said...

She is so stinkin cute!!! Well I have to pick you up in a few hours and my house isn't clean so I gotta jet!! Love you