Monday, February 16, 2009

Photos, I can't get enough!

Since the boys have gone back to school I am feeling like now I have time to dive into my little hobby that I love! Granted Uperman is still hanging out with me on the home front but, he goes to preschool 2 days a week. So what do I do with those two days-I am diving into photography! Here are some pics that I took of my niece-Miss Lila. What do you think? Here are some more from Miss Lila's Bday party.Miss Lila watching all her cousins running around.Miss E wondering why I keep following her around!Miss Mars-Busy little thing! I tried to get some pics of that girl and she just never stopped.Miss Lila smiling out her princess castle.Hubby holding Miss Lila-M told Hubby to hold Lila while she got something. Hubby thought he was being funny by holding her like this. Obviously Miss Lila thought it was funny also.Enjoying her cake.Miss K cutie that she is.Here is another wild one running around with Mars. Had to get the shot though. Below is one of my favorites of Miss Lila. There are tons more. But I will spare you unless you really want to see them?! REMEMBER I am just a beginner so if you have any tips please shout them out! Also my kiddos are tired of being my subjects so if a few of you need some pics holler at me.

1 comment:

kathee said...

Brandy, those are SO GOOD!!! You can take pictures of us!! Kapree would love it, she loves posing! I'm glad to see you posting again, and hey,

WHEN ARE WE HAVING A GAME NIGHT GIRL????