Monday, March 2, 2009

San Antonio, Texas

This is my little sis, putt! Isn't she so cute? I love this picture of her. It captures the excitement of this new mysterious place-Corpus Christi. It isn't the prettiest beach but, it was a beach so of course us Arizonians were excited! We drove 2 hours and we were there. Isn't this cute? We were trying to take a nice picture by the ocean but, the wind kept blowing, it was chilly. I couldn't stop smiling like a school girl with a secret crush.

Here is putt and New BIL. They are expecting their first baby! We are so excited! Aren't they a cute couple?!
Here is my deep thinker. I don't know what was going thru his mind at this time but, I had to take the shot.
We have a great time with my sis and new bil. I will post more pics tomorrow when we went thru the Alamo and the Riverwalk.

No comments: