Monday, March 2, 2009

Handsome Mr "H"

I already told you what fun I had snapping shots of this handsome guy and I promised that I would put a couple pics up for all of you to see. Like I said he was so funny with everything that he was telling me about-all the things he can do. But what really was cool was when I asked him what does he think he will feel after he is baptized he said, "I will feel good and know that the Holy Ghost will be by my side." WOW-I was not expecting that since he just told me the sentence before that he could pick up a house. What a neat little spirit! Thanks "H" for the great time!

2 comments:

Jenny Roberts said...

I love that guy! Mr. H's mom just dropped by an invite and they turned out so cute.

Courtney said...

Those are really good. What a handsome little guy!