Monday, March 9, 2009

Clean Air

After the early morning rain the air was so clean. When the kids got home we decided to go to the park. Of course I had to snap a few! Here is Blue Boy being cool like all the bigger kids. Upperman and his trusted scooter. He loves this thing even though it has been through the mill.

Do-Dude using those blue eyes to try and talk me into staying late and getting something quick for dinner--nice try--can you tell he has done this before. But, thankfully I have a budget that I have to stick to so the answer was easy!

We had fun! Looking forward to another clear, beautiful day in the park.

5 comments:

Tiffany said...

LOVE the last picture!! I seriously want you to take some shots of Rissa!! You're amazing!

Lois Michael said...

What cute kids, I am not being prejudice either. LOL

Jenny Roberts said...

Love the picture of Do-Dude. His blue eyes just pop out (I mean that in a good way, not literally).

Courtney said...

They are a handsome bunch! I love the pic of blue boy and do-dude! (upperman is just as cute though) If they only knew how much their NeNee misses them.

Courtney said...

Alright. I have to do it. I am calling you out. I have been waiting since March 11 to see some bday pics. Come on Branflakes...throw them up here. You can do it! xoxo