Wednesday, June 18, 2008

I Guess . . .

I guess it takes a heat advisory and then being out in the heat all day for me to finally update it. Thank you guys for being such good friends that you still check up on me! It is really neat to see that even though I haven't posted since I don't know when right off the top of my head you guys still keep silently hoping that I got off my lazy behind and filled ya in on my super overload unstable life at this point in time. Ever feel like you try to just be a fun cool mom and keep everyone in line. You know what I am talking about! I am picturing all my kiddos and a friend-Puppy Love over swimming, laughing, the sun is gently kissing our skin. The cool, clear pool water is taking the slight heat out of the day. AHHHH! Sounds great right? Okay so what is this all about?
This is Blue Boy throwing a tantrum because he was WAY OUT OF CONTROL during lunch! It has to do with having a friend over. He was acting up so bad that another parent in the lunchroom came up to me and gave me some discipline advise. YIKES! I did need the peep talk but, was so embarrassed!
Here are some pics of those crazy kids of mine and Puppy Love. He is holding some of our Queensland Puppies! They are so cute! But since it is 113 outside I will be posting a whole puppy crazy post here next! I hope all is well with my

3 comments:

Meghan said...

Holy crap you are alive! I am so glad you entered the blogging world again. :)

Anonymous said...

It's so wonderful to have you back. Keep posting!

Kari said...

You really did update!! So happy to have you back, my friend ;)