Sunday, June 22, 2008

Our Missionary

Our missionary is off! Hubby's baby brother had his farewell today. We are so going to miss Uncle Missionary with the crazy spiky hair (Uperman's words). It won't be the same without him around for two years. He will be in Seattle where his Momma grew up. Kinda cool that he will be serving there. His bestest buddy is also in that area already out on his Mission. What a cool opportunity for my boys to see their Uncle off! We are going to miss you Uncle Missionary!

Well, I had a nice picture with us and our missionary but, in the frantic typing of my fingers I don't know what I did but, it is no longer. Sad it was cute-- I just don't know what I was laughing so hard about in it though. So instead of that cute family pic here is one of Hubby, Grandpa Govvey, and Uncle Missionary. Don't ask me what Grandpa is doing or who he is here. Never know what that man is up to! He is always making us giggle, especially here with his cool wig and shades. Uncle Missionary is trying to feed him part of his sandwich. Crazy guys!

This is my cute little sis-in-law and her new hubby. Aren't they adorable? Auntie A is so sweet and so is Uncle J. We love them. Especially Uperman since Uncle J played with him all day. What a great couple!

Here is our missionary with all the girls. Now this is not all the girls that came and said good bye to this sweet, funny and let me tell you Very talented guy! He is amazing on the piano and drums. Has his own band-even though it will be on hold for two years. We are already missing him even though we don't see them all the time. Still it is that crazy thing that pulls at your strings-You know-You want what you can't have. We want to visit him again but, he will be in Utah at the MTC. Good luck guy and we will be rooting for ya! We will miss your crazy, spiky hair too!

1 comment:

Kari said...

Always great to send a missionary off ... my brother is in Issaquah outside of Seattle! If he ever gets sent that way I'll have to find out if he's in my brother's ward - they would SO have him over for dinner (with their 4 little boys)!!