Thursday, June 26, 2008

Another Swim Meet @ the Y

The my kids love swim! They love how the older kiddos hang out with them and teach them or help them. They love it when they joke around and play games with them. Here is a pic of some of my kids idols-the brothers aren't in it-Upermans fav, but, these green hair fish are! Thanks guys! The girls will be on the next post. Blue Boy and Do-Dude love the meets! I on the other hand have my newest addition with me -my camera- and am taking pics like crazy. You know when you are on over load when you are taking pics of everyone's kids that you know. But, lets just say when we are hanging with our great friends-Parents of the fab four-and others around us having a good time what could be better? Blue Boy is posing for the camera here. He thinks he is hot stuff! With his cute little freckles and brown body he thinks that all he has to do is smile and I will take his pic. I did this time. And . . . a couple of hundred times as well. Do-Dude doing his best in the water. He is not a contact sporter unless it involves Blue Boy or Dad. And anyone else that he feels comfy with enough to wrestle around. He is my Non-rule breaking kid for the most part. I think some of that comes from his Mother-whoever that lady is! Go Do-Dudee, Go! Doing the back stroke-Not one of his favs, but, Do-Dude is doing good!I am still trying to figure this kiddo out. I got him goggles, they break, we get another pair. Now he is swimming with his eyes closed because he doesn't want to wear his goggles. So we are now swimming with our eyes shut. This is his fav stroke! He could back stroke all day!

8 comments:

Brea said...

It was great seeing you at the meet on Thrusday! Your boys are so cute!!

Tiffany said...

great camera!!! I want one!

Meghan said...

It looks like a lot of fun! I need to put Caden in swim next year... I am so glad you are blogging again!

Meghan said...

I need to put Cade in swimming lessons next year... I am so glad that you are blogging again!

Jenny Roberts said...

You got some great pics. Those swimming pictures look good.

Smith Family said...

Hey Brandy..was it you that left a comment the other day?? Hidee Ho! How are you guys doing? Great to see your blog. What fun this blogging world is. When the family back in Litchfield Park tries to tell me something I say..I already know from the blogs... :-) This is great!

Kari said...

Totally awesome photos ... wish I would have gotten one of the coaches, too! Maybe I'll have to have you e-mail it to me ;)

Smith Family said...

hi its me maddi i can't believe you guy's have a blog I really miss you and sister Zalit there hair is so greeny and cooly.

Love,Maddi Smith