Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Fly like the wind!

My Uncle D had his friend take us on a helicopter ride! We had so much fun! It was a little scary at first since the wind was blowing like crazy. It did feel like you were in a bubble and it was trying it's best not to pop! Here is Kermy in the copter landing. Mr. J was our pilot. This is want the layout of my Uncle D and Kermy's land looks like. Our house is almost in the middle of the picture. Crazy landing in the wind. Hubby and I got to go at the same time. I didn't get any headphones so I couldn't hear Hubby ask him how many times Mr J has crashed or things of that nature, which I am thankful for! It was super fun--Thank you Uncle D!

3 comments:

kathee said...

No way would I ever do that!! You rock!

Kari said...

Looks like such an exciting experience!!! Glad to see you updating the blog ... especially now that I don't get to bump into you ;)

Jenny Roberts said...

How fun! We miss you.