Wednesday, March 19, 2008

What! It's snowing?!

My internet is tricky up here. I tried to get this posted sooner but, here I am. Okay, up here in Chino you never can be sure what Mr. Jack Frost is thinking. It was warming up so, I didn't think about trying to find our jackets since it was warming up-does that make sense? Well it started to snow on Sunday and Monday morning this is what we saw when we looked out our windows. It was so pretty-everything was white and clean! This is looking out my kitchen window and the dining room doors. The horses enjoying their breakfast. This is looking out our front window. My cousins house and neighbors. Uperman the night before snagged some snow and put it in a cup and was enjoying Spiderman while he ate his snow. The kids thought this was the best even though it was chilly outside. We skipped out on school that morning to enjoy the snow. By early afternoon on Monday it was all gone. Just mud remained. The kids were sad!

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Wait a minute...did you move already??

Kari said...

Gorgeous pics, but I'll take my sunshine any day!!!