Wednesday, February 20, 2008

I have been tagged! The Middle Name Tag! These are the rules: You must post the rules before you give your answers.You must list one fact about yourself for each letter of your middle name. Each fact must begin with that letter. If you don't have a middle name, just use your maiden name.After you've been tagged, you need to update your blog with your middle name and answers. At the end of your post, you need to tag one person for each letter of your middle name. (Be sure to leave them a comment telling them they've been tagged and need to read your blog for details. My middle name is Reine . . . . Running around like a chicken with its head cut off trying to pack, homework, homeschool (getting it all together), cook, clean, etc, etc! Enjoying the conversations with my Boys! They are so fun! Imagining what things will be like in a year?! YIKES! Needing the phone chats and family prayer with my Hubby on the other end! The kids love this and think that it is so fun to pray with their Daddy on speaker phone! Entertaining conversations and Power Ranger and Spiderman fights that my Uperman does! He is 2 1/2 and is always telling me all the AWESOME moves that the Red Power Ranger and Siderman do and how one hand is the good guy and the other is the bad guy and they fly through the air and crash into each other and one falls down. I guess I should get my kids some toys? Uperman entertains himself with his hands they work just as well as figurines! (By the way everything that he says has "that was Awesome" or "nice shot" in it somewhere! Okay I guess I am tagging Megan, Jenny, and Jill

4 comments:

Brea said...

I just heard the sad sad news that you are moving soon! We are going to miss you and your family...you all rock!

Brandy-let me know if there is anything you need. I would be happy to help pack, watch your boys whatever you need just let me know:)

Lois Michael said...

I just love your middle name! Maybe that is why you ended up with it....LOL. Love the "Uperman" stories too. Cute post

Joey and Megan said...

Oops, haven't been on my blog for awhile. I will get on that tagging thing.

Traci said...

Hello girlfriend! I miss you! Here is my blog address and email. We should chat way more than we do. Love you!

wishartscraps.typepad.com

traciwishart@hotmail.com