Friday, January 25, 2008

Finally Back!

Okay see I have been out of it so long that I posted this backwards---so scroll down and read then go up to see the pics! Or whatever makes sense to ya. Hanging out with Santa at our Church Building-Do-Dude and Blue boy wanted an air soft gun and Uperman wanted to be away from Santa! He did swipe a candy cane first though. We went to Springerville and cut down our Christmas tree with Nee Nee and New BIL. Yeah! Blue Boy wasn't wearing a Blue Jacket, but, guess what color his sweat shirt was? He was creating a snow angel and loving it until about 10 minutes later he was balling his eyes out because he was freezing. Hubby and I taking a pic in the snow storm after we found the perfect tree. I didn't look the best but, what do ya expect? After it was decorated it was Beautiful! No that snowball didn't get Hubby-Darn it! Here is the gang, my fam! We decided that we will keep each other and not send anyone off with Santa to work in his toy shop-(We did have some volunteers). Behind us - the perfect tree- so we cut it and took it with us! No laughing either, it was the perfect tree, I am serious!

Well lets just say that I fell off the side of the blogging world and was floating into reality. Or maybe I was trying to face reality or maybe . . . Wow, what matters now is that I am back for the time being and will try to fill you in on all the fun, cool and wicked (taken from The Incredibles when the little kid on the tricycle) fun that we have been up to! We definitely will not be talking about the pounds that I found and the race I didn't run, but I am sure somewhere I will fill you in on those little secrets in time to come. What's new! Well, I just found out for sure that this summer after school lets out I will be close to being the Pioneer Woman's neighbor. Yup! We will be somewhere over in her neck of the woods. We will be in Oklahoma! I am very mixed about this. YES cool new adventure to take with the family but, I will be missing home, my family, mi mam ma and papa! I am doing a book about all our favorites so that we will think of the fun that we had the last 30 years (For Hubby is is 31-Ha Ha). It is only 30 for me up until January 29th-then sadness sets in as I will be eating my words for laughing at Hubby saying that he is older and I am younger and so on and so forth because I will be running right next to him in that 31ish race. But we will not be alone. My brother, Reeves Twin, and his cute family will be right there with us or maybe we will be right there with them. Anyhow we will be together and also my Aunt and Uncle and their tribe will be there as well. See lots of fun-lots of sadness-but, I think it will be good and just think when I come back home for holidays I can pester all of ya'. Okay ready for some pics? Here they are!

3 comments:

Brea said...

love your christmas pictures! What you are moving??? No way! That is bummer news for us.

I am glad you started blogging again, I come here a couple of times to check your blog and today was pretty exciting to see a new post.
Brea

Kari said...

What a wonderful surprise to see a new post!!!! Love all of the pics of the family ... gorgeous as always! I was sad to hear from Tori (and my hubs) that you guys were thinking of moving - and now it's official :( I know it will be a wonderful opportunity for your family but it doesn't make it any easier to let you go. Guess we'll have to actually plan one of our digiscrap dates we keep talking about, no?! You KNOW that this blog will have to become much more important once you move, don't you? It will become our lifeline to you!!! {{{{HUGS}}}} to you!!! Glad to see you back

Rachel said...

I love all your new pictures and info :) Yay! Isn't it silly that we still live close and we never get together? Dang it why did joyschool have to end??!! I'm sorry to hear you're moving but I know you've been thinking about moving for a while. You will have to keep up on your blog!! Anyway, you're not gone yet... Loved the new posts :)