Saturday, January 26, 2008

Christmas tree cutting and the Newlyweds!

A few more pics of the snow and Christmas tree cutting. But look what I did for my Sis for Xmas. I took this picture of them. This is usually how they are. . . geez. . . newlyweds! But I did this. . . I love it! I printed it out for her and put it on this cool frame that I got her. I drew her name for Xmas-She is SOOOO Lucky! (Just kidding!) Anyways I did it all on photoshop thanks to Jessica Sprague! They loved it! I don't know if new BIL even knows how to use that thing, I mean sword, no saw! They are standing in front of their tree. Once they got it home they said it looked gangster-ish. Is that even a word. But, New BIL made sure that it had water every 5 hours or so! And was a little over the top when my Sis put 2 strands of little lights on it! Upermans only complaint was that his legs were tired but, he loved the snow and loved the way it tasted! Tough guy just like Superman! Don't look at the dirt BUT this is how Hubby felt once the tree was in the stand with water! He was done! Just like a big turkey! Next post I will move on from these snow pics!

1 comment:

Kari said...

Totally *LOVE* the pic you did for your sis ... turned out gorgeous!!! And perfect for a couple of "can't take their hands off each other" newlyweds :)