Monday, October 1, 2007

Pictures

Here are some fun pics I know this is kinda an old pic but, I have tons of cute pics of Do-Dudes but, I left my camera at my Mom's!

Brothers
Uperman contemplating life!
This is what happens when you step out of the car and the carpool gang gets ahold of your camera--cute boys, very cute, I am going to save this picture and the others and show them off to your girlfriends WHEN you are in high school-no girls until then-got it!!!!
Salsa smelling the flowers at the Salt Lake Temple in Utah
Hubby and BIN with the boys
Uperman and Hubby--Uperman is pouting about something Here are some pics that I had fun with! Blue Boy staring his man down--tough guy
Uperman hiding in what was once a towel

2 comments:

Kari said...

Love to look at those boys!!! They obviously get their looks from their mommy :)

Anonymous said...

What handsome boys!!!