Thursday, October 25, 2007

It is Craft Night!

These are kinda out of order-sorry! The Running Queen getting started.

One of the two the other one just hot glue popcorn-air popped type-on a straw wreath (leave plastic on) Add your leaves and ribbon and whatever else fills your hearts desire
Okay for all those that didn't make to my casa last night you missed out on some cute wreath action going on! The Running Queen and I made these for our girls that we visit teach for November! They turned out so cute and we had a great time! Hope all of you that we missed last night are feeling better and that your loved ones are feeling better! Anyone who would like to gather to do this again let me know! You won't be disappointed!

2 comments:

Kari said...

These turned out so cute!! Great job to you both :)

Tori said...

Dang it!!! I totally forgot! Course I was feeling rather crappy that day and had canceled scouts, so I guess it is good that I didn't come. Except that I wanted to come!! Can I come and make them with you, some time, during the day?? ;)