Friday, October 12, 2007

Kiddos

I was babysitting my dear friend, Wonder woman, kiddos today and realized how big Uperman has gotten. Wonder Woman's youngest just turned a year and is one of the cutest little happy go-lucky guys ever! Her three youngest hung out with Uperman and me and we had the greatest time! We ate granola bars, watched a movie, learned all about Little Britches being a cowboy even though he doesn't have his cowboy hat on, we played bikes, laughed at the dog on the trampoline, we even broke out with MEGA chalk and colored awesome pics on the side walk and for the heck of it we even chalked up our noses! I could just eat up little kids! They are the most yummiest things that rule our lives!

3 comments:

Rachele Funk said...

It's so funny. . . Immediately I thought (no reading done yet). . . those are Gashlers!!! I haven't seen them in a while and boy have they grown!!!

LOL!!!

Love your mummy! When's class? I want to come! I just put out my wood pumpkins I made with you a couple of years ago and yep, I still LOVE them!!!

Tori said...

You are an awesome babysitter Brandy! Sounds fun!

Kari said...

Totally adorable kiddos! I was thinking ... those don't look like her boys ;) What a fun babysitter - when should I drop mine off?!