Friday, November 9, 2007

Journal's Are Important!

Okay, I always have such good intentions of keeping a journal and documenting everything that goes on in a house full of boys-4 that is, only one is over the age of 30. You catch my drift. We have such a wonderful time being together I just can't imagine life without it! I want to make sure my kids remember fond memories of the fun things that take place among us--not just having to clean their room, make their bed, empty all the garbage cans, doing their own laundry, cleaning their toilet-and so on. As I went to my enrichment meeting last night with my sis, Artsy Fartsy-(which she wants me to rename her some crazy name-who wouldn't like the name I gave her?! ) ( OH ANOTHER ONE OF THOSE TERRIBLE SENTENCES--SORRY FOR ALL OF THOSE THAT JUST GRINDED THEIR TEETH! -) The Sisters and I talked about blogging! I never thought of it as a journal. All the neat ideas of printing the posts off and booking them and keep that as your journal just blew my mind! I am telling ya that these ladies are so amazing!!! So I am challenging all of you bloggers out their to post something in their blogging journal about being thankful at least every day or every other day. I am jumping up and raising my hand with you gals so be expecting a little traffic because I am going to be checking on all of you--you know who you are! If you are experiencing any trouble go to the library on LDS.org and look up "Journals Are Important!" Friend, Jan 1987. There are 710 ideas to write about in your journal! How fun is that?! Come on I know you want to take the challenge! Go For It!

2 comments:

Cory and Cheri said...

i'm game. It's something i should have been doing all along. if i don't get it done today or tomorrow check sunday!

Kari said...

What a great challenge!! I'll have to go look up that article and get started :) And I *LOVE* the idea of your blog being your journal!! I've never been so good at recording my happenings but I love to update my blog!!