Friday, November 9, 2007

Friends

Thankful-that is what I am! I am thankful for friends! Not only my own but, my kiddos also! Now I would love to put all of you on this posting but, that just would not due because you guys Rock! But here is some sweet shots that I took of Uperman and his little buddy Mini-Me! How can you not deny the satisfaction that one gets when all you have to do is tickle them and then realize that this would be a great shot. So I told them not to move and grabbed my camera and all they did was have to act natural-So sweet to be by the side of a friend! Then, they jumped up and were running around like on some sugar high--which made me wonder since Mr Uof A was over with Hubby helping watch the kiddos and New BIL was here as well, taking notes on what to do when kids bless his life so me, Artsy Fartsy and Cutie Pie could attend our little meeting that was meant for girls only! I do have to confess that when I was coming up the walk, returning from our short but needed girls meeting I saw my oldest son run for the hallway. I walked through the door and asked my dear sweet Hubby if the boys (meaning Blue Boy and Do-Dude) were in bed and not playing guitar hero III. He smiled so sweetly that was totally distracting and said yes with a smile of pleasure knowing that I wouldn't be upset because he put them to bed in time---(In time for me not to see them running around the corner and act like they have been in bed for an hour). Yes--Moms do have eyes in the back of their heads and x-ray vision! I checked on the boys and they smiled that smile they do when they have been caught! Yes--I am one of those Mom's that have that special vision! Could you ever get enough of seeing joy in your kiddos faces when they are having a blast with their friends! I just love it! They look so yummy that you want to eat them up--every last bit! Friends--couldn't live without them! Hope all of you are doing wonderful today--my friends!

1 comment:

Kari said...

Adorable pics and a great story of your superhuman visual powers ... sounds like something my hubs and kiddos would try to get away with :)