Tuesday, September 4, 2007

We Are Here

Hey gang! We are in Utah still! We are suppose to be heading to Idaho today. We have done quite a bit since we left home and can't wait to share pictures of our trip! Can I just say that I miss our two oldest kiddos! They stayed with Nanie & Boppa at home. Our little man had a blast with his cousins these past two days and now that they headed back to their new home he is missing his brothers. I can agree with him I miss our buddies also--Miss you Do-dude & Blue Boy!! Hugs & Kisses from your Momma & Dad! I will keep you informed on our trip and fill you in during our next stop! C-ya soon!

3 comments:

Kari said...

Holy cow you've been gone a long time!! I keep looking for your homework ;) Can't wait to hear all about your trip ... and see some more pages!

Kari said...

I know you're home now ... time to update ... and post more layouts :)

Kari said...

Jill Smith finally updated her blog ... now it's your turn ;)