Saturday, April 25, 2009

Young Women's Brunch

All of us had lots of fun! Thank you to the Young Women for a yummy breakfast & I hope camp goes great! Here are a handful of shots that I took. There were so many good photos-not enough space! Enjoy-

I thought this pic was so funny- She is loving that chick & it looks like the chick is screaming for help!-Just had to add!
Brother & Sister Love-
He wasn't to sure about the chicks at first but, warmed up to them quick!
This Miss was so cute & excited-Great Job! This little Miss just wanted to check the chicks out in there traveling box-so sweet! This handsome guy was trying to test the theory if chicks could fly-he was so cute! I think Mom was about done-Thanks Mom for letting him play! Here is one of my families that I just love! Miss A-her and "Goldie"
These two were so cute! As soon as the chick was given to them Little "K" said-"he's so cute"
Until next time--which will be soon--

No comments: