Thursday, April 9, 2009

J's Crew

Okay, I think this I had more fun during this shoot than the kids! Okay, a little teaser for Mom-I haven't got to get to all of them. Here is just a few-But, I think we did pretty good! Thank you guys for being so awesome!!! Here is Miss J-she is such a big helper. Just thought that this was so cute-Thanks Miss J- He was so sweet with the chicks-this one is named after Mr P himself- She loved to try to get one but, they were just out of her grasp-

Here is Miss B. She was so busy but, once she warmed up to the chicks she was a riot! Cute little girl!
Mr C didn't want anything to do with the animals-but he was a great sport! What a handsome guy!
Miss J-
Mr P-He loved the chicks! He wouldn't even look at the camera forsake of missing the "cute" chick doing something. He was cracking me up. He kept telling the chicks "you're a cute chick"!
Thanks guys-

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love, love, love them! Can't wait to see more! The kids had fun with you too. You did a great job keeping them playful. Payson hasn't stopped talking about the little chick named "payson"